2 Min Read
We can all admit that we have once thought, ‘There is not enough time in the day to care for my skin.’
Well, this idea is changing drastically as more people are choosing injectable fillers for facial rejuvenation.
A single treatment with an injectable filler can improve your appearance instantly with no threat of downtime.
Why Should I Choose Injectable Fillers?
Injectable fillers like JUVÉDERM® and RADIESSE® restore volume loss and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermal fillers can also help restore a more youthful appearance by smoothing out lines around the nose and mouth and improving facial symmetry.
5 Reasons Why Injectable Fillers Are Gaining Popularity
1. They Are Minimally-Invasive
Most people are concerned about the discomfort that may follow a plastic surgery procedure.
Injectable fillers are minimally invasive treatments that typically produce no pain. You may experience minor redness at the injection sites.
2. They Are Composed of Natural Substance
Many injectable fillers are composed of a naturally occurring substance in our body called hyaluronic acid. This filler material is generally soft and gel-like, making it a comfortable and safe substance to have injected into your skin.
3. They Are FDA Approved
Most injectable fillers are FDA approved, easing any worries people may have about its safety.
Injectable fillers that are FDA approved are:
- BELOTERO BALANCE®
4. They Provide Long-Lasting Results
People are attracted to injectable fillers because one treatment will leave them with lasting results.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers typically last from six to 18 months.
- These include JUVÉDERM® and BELOTERO BALANCE®
- Calcium hydroxylapatite fillers can last for up to two years.
- This includes RADIESSE®
Your plastic surgeon may recommend following up your injectable treatment with a facial to help prolong your results.
5. They Provide a Variety of Filler Options
There are a variety of injectable filler options that can address facial imperfections that you may want to correct.
Some injectable filler options include:
- JUVÉDERM®—Smooths marionette lines and restores volume to the cheeks and under eyes
- BELOTERO BALANCE®—Softens nasolabial folds and smooths chin wrinkles
- RADIESSE®—Reduces marionette lines, fills in acne scars, and rejuvenates the hands
Your plastic surgeon will recommend the best injectable option for you during your consultation.